Author Topic: Hoegger Supply Company  (Read 5188 times)

marydairy

Hoegger Supply Company
« on: October 07, 2012, 05:08:45 PM »
I have been ordering supplies from Hoegger Supply Company for over 30 years.  They have been helping cheesemakers for many years.  I find their service to be great.  If they can't answer a question for you they will put you in contact with someone who can.  They also  are on facebook and have a web site where you can post questions and share information.  Their site is hoeggerfarmyard.com
Their stuff is geared to the small home cheesemaker.  They have the best quality stainless pots and measuring cups I have ever seen.  They are top restaurant quality.   I appreciate good quality and know that it pays to get the good stuff as you never have to buy it again.  Check them out at hoeggerfarmyard.com, you can see everything they have to offer on this site.

iratherfly

Re: Hoegger Supply Company
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 03:37:49 AM »
I thought you were working with them, did I get it wrong? Ooops

marydairy

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 05:58:03 AM »
I have used them for years, but if you mean by working with them that I am employed by them, then you definately have it wrong.  They sell my cheesemaking books, but I also sell them to the other cheesemaking supply places as well.  I know a lot of people are very happy with New Endland Cheesemaking and Ricki Carroll does on site cheesemaking classes that I have heard good things about.  I have heard from several people that they do not like the one time use culture packets that they have put together, saying its too hard to match them up to some cultures that might work as well and be cheaper.

iratherfly

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 01:10:20 AM »
No, I didn't think you are working FOR them but working WITH them. Sorry if it came out the wrong way.

I would love to carry your book too! This is a new category for me. Who publishes it?

marydairy

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 03:38:01 AM »
You can e-mail me directly for more information.  I don't want to offend anyone by trying to sell anything on here. 

iratherfly

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 03:41:51 AM »
Absolutely! I will send you a private message.