Author Topic: if anyone is interested...  (Read 3917 times)

stuartjc

if anyone is interested...
« on: February 13, 2009, 07:08:27 PM »
I'll be on a local radio station, which you can listen to through a web stream, at 3pmCST this afternoon (Friday 13 Feb 2009)

www.960werc.com is the place if you would like to hear my dulcet tones talking about beer  :D

chilipepper

Re: if anyone is interested...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 10:07:19 PM »
buggar!  missed it.  Was an hour late I guess.  Did they archive it?  If so it would be fun to listen if you can post it here!

Ryan

stuartjc

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 12:43:54 AM »
I will ask the producer  :)

Offline Cartierusm

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 21
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 09:21:17 AM »
I'd be interested, a drunk Scotsman, gotta be entertaining  ;D, although shouldn't it be Laphroaig not beer. I make a mean scotch..ahhemm I mean I've got some scotch that magically appeared at my house that wasn't made by anyone else.

stuartjc

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 05:09:36 PM »
Carter, I am one of those unlucky few who can't tolerate whisky :(

Brandy is my spirit of choice, but beer is my alcohol of choice.

And I won't tell anyone about your ... experiments ;)

Offline Cartierusm

• Old Cheese
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 08:06:59 PM »
Stuart, your Scottish right? Because did you say Whiskey? What is Whiskey I was talking about SCOTCH. ;)

I can't stand whiskey anymore either I grew up literally on Jack Daniels and now just the smell makes me wretch. Scotch on the other hand is divine. I can't stand Irish Whiskey it's way too harsh no matter how good the brand.

stuartjc

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 09:06:56 PM »
Whisky is made in God's own country of Scotland.

Whiskey is the Devil's spooge and should be avoided at all costs!

Cheese Head

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 11:32:22 PM »
Sounds like some bad binges in both your pasts, for me it was Tequila Sunrises till wee hours when I was 16 where we ran out of OJ and were using grape Koolaid as mixer. My mum found and woke me up with my head on the throne and my arms around it. Needless to say to this day the smell of Tequila Sunrise brings bile to my thoart, aaahh memories!

Stuart, sorry missed you talk, Scotish accent in Alabama must be quite something ;D.

I just set ability to embed video and audio clips in posts in case it is/does get posted on that radio station.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 11:58:33 PM by Cheese Head/John »

stuartjc

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 11:46:38 PM »
CH/John, all the men in my family have an intolerance for whisky. It affects us... badly  :-\

I probably won't hear back till Monday from the producer about getting a copy :)

Offline Cartierusm

• Old Cheese
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 05:19:47 AM »
Mostly for me was beer and screwdrivers, then Jack toward my late teens. I'm still an alcohol fanatic.