As I need to free up the ripening box this one is in, I've decided to vac. bag it. The rind has dried out, or crusted, as you can see where it's "chipped a bit", which is curious because the box itself is filled with moisture every day. However, the cheese only lost 332g since make day. I bagged the first one I made, and it was fine. The linens continued to flavour the cheese and all. I've had to forgo on letting this develope a mould rind, but I don't think that was going to happen. The linens seem to have formed enough of a protective layer. I could wash them off, and such, but I'm happy with how this has gone so.