This one is still doing quite well. The rind is a bit dry and crusty, but the aroma is really good. It's down to 1174g, and 15.5 x 5.9 cm, for a density of 1.06g/cm3. Pretty good result from 11 litres, as that's just over the expected 10% yield, but I'm pretty sure the milk containers hold more than the stated amount (at least, if I put in 2 litres based upon my measuring cup that's true - hmmm, must try weighing water - but I digress). Anyway, this one is ready to cut anytime (it's 21 weeks tomorrow), though I've got some other cheese to finish up before I do. So, it will get to somewhere between 5 and 6 months, which should be optimal.