Author Topic: Hi from Ireland  (Read 1435 times)

daithi23

Hi from Ireland
« on: October 16, 2012, 02:12:55 PM »
Hi all, I'm just beginning to make cheese, I've just done a couple of soft cheeses and starting on some blue cheeses now. I've a lot of questions and I'm eager to learn!

edit: Is there a beginners board on the forum? i have some basic questions but I'm not sure where to post them...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 02:20:08 PM by daithi23 »

LoftyNotions

Re: Hi from Ireland
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 02:37:20 PM »
Hi daithi, welcome to CheeseForum.

Since you're interested in blues, I would suggest reading the entire board at ADJUNCT - Blue Mold (Penicillium roqueforti) Ripened. The link is: http://cheeseforum.org/forum/index.php/board,79.0.html.

Most of your potential questions have probably already been asked (and answered) there. You can just post on the appropriate board for the cheese you're dealing with.

Larry

bbracken677

Re: Hi from Ireland
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 08:25:01 PM »
I agree....I have taken time and just read the threads that pertained to makes I had planned in order to pick up as much info as possible and then if questions lingered I would just post a question in the appropriate board.

Welcome to the Cheeseforum daithi! Lots of information and resources available...dont forget to check out the wikis available here as well   :)