I didn't post my make but I made this using the 200 EZ recipe. The picture shows the paste a more yellow than it is. I'm not sure if it should have more blue marbling than it has but it tastes great to me. I also don't know about the texture. It is very creamy and soft and downright gooey just under the rind. I'm thinking that it either got cross-contaminated with geo, the PR I used was too fast growing and aggressive - maybe the wrong PR altogether - or, by luck, this is the way it was supposed to turn out. It had a fairly strong ammonia smell to it but I can't taste it in the paste at all (and I haven't tasted the rind.) But, all in all, I'm pretty pleased. As always, you're critiques are encouraged and I'm wondering what PR would be best for my next make.