Author Topic: Basic stuff to buy?  (Read 12645 times)

bbracken677

Re: Basic stuff to buy?
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 01:04:28 PM »
Be sure to ask Iratherfly (Yoav) about cultures you need.  He carries most everything and has very good pricing.  Not to mention he is super helpful on the forum and privately.  I'm a happy customer, no relation.

I will second that! 

Ava

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2012, 09:17:51 AM »
Thanks for the further links and advice, everyone. :) He really liked the books and everything. I've given him a link to the forum so he might be joining soon. Hopefully he may be making some cheese today  ;D

Thank you so much for all the help!

(He got me an ice cream machine for christmas - made some awesome goat's milk vanilla ice cream yesterday! I foresee cheese ice cream...)

Mighty Mouse

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2012, 10:56:17 PM »
Thanks for the further links and advice, everyone. :) He really liked the books and everything. I've given him a link to the forum so he might be joining soon. Hopefully he may be making some cheese today  ;D

Thank you so much for all the help!

(He got me an ice cream machine for christmas - made some awesome goat's milk vanilla ice cream yesterday! I foresee cheese ice cream...)

Awesome, glad it all worked out.

Cheese Ice Cream.... sounds very interesting, I look forward to hearing about that (make sure you post pictures).

Which books did you end up getting by the way?