Here is my cheese cave. Please critique, give recommendations. I have the following:
- Temp and Humidity Controls....can maintain very accurate temp and humidity.
- Humidifier, on the large side, works well if needed, may just use tub of water. Thoughts needed from experts. This will probably be moved to meat curing chamber if not needed.
- Secondary Temp and Humidity Monitor
- Computer Fan....is this large enough for air movement?
- Mini Heater to maintain warmer temps if needed. Will I need to maintain higher temps, like 80 F, for some cheeses in the early days of aging?
- Shelving, material undecided, I would like to do wood, but not sure. Recommendations?
- Storage containers (have seen people aging cheese in containers, not sure why).
Thanks for looking!