Author Topic: Photoshop  (Read 6461 times)

Offline Tiarella

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 81
  • Default personal text
    • Farm Blog
Re: Photoshop
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 12:49:09 PM »
WOW, that is beautiful.  We are just deep in the forest here with small streams, no ocean.  Your place looks beautiful and I hope you post more photos!!  What type of sheep?  What type of goats?  Do you use dogs?  Do the herds have fenced pastures or do they roam with dogs and/or a shepherd?

In this moment I have 43 goats included 2 ram and 45 ships included 3 ram. I have french alpina goat and our domestic sheeps. I have dog (only one) . Croatian Shepard dog. animals are free to go anywhere except in village  :) :) . I dont know what are they eating . Except a bad whether (rain and ice) they are always outside. I teach them that they come alone in barn in the evening ...  :-). i have fenced pastures (electrical)..they are inside only in time of lambing.. For now I don't milk sheep only goats..problem is find a worker...

And here some photos for you
 :) :) :)
Ooh, thanks for all the beautiful photos!  What a lovely place!  What is your weather like?  How cold are your winters?  How much snow?  I think I am moving!!! ;)    If you find a good source of workers, send one here please!  I am doing most of this work now and I can't keep up with all of it.  We do hope to have a young couple or person come join us on this land at some point.  I know some young farmers can't afford land and we have the land but not all the time to do more work on it.  Seems like a good match but it will need to be a careful choice of person(s).   

bodul

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2012, 04:26:33 PM »
WOW, that is beautiful.  We are just deep in the forest here with small streams, no ocean.  Your place looks beautiful and I hope you post more photos!!  What type of sheep?  What type of goats?  Do you use dogs?  Do the herds have fenced pastures or do they roam with dogs and/or a shepherd?

In this moment I have 43 goats included 2 ram and 45 ships included 3 ram. I have french alpina goat and our domestic sheeps. I have dog (only one) . Croatian Shepard dog. animals are free to go anywhere except in village  :) :) . I dont know what are they eating . Except a bad whether (rain and ice) they are always outside. I teach them that they come alone in barn in the evening ...  :-). i have fenced pastures (electrical)..they are inside only in time of lambing.. For now I don't milk sheep only goats..problem is find a worker...

And here some photos for you
 :) :) :)
Ooh, thanks for all the beautiful photos!  What a lovely place!  What is your weather like?  How cold are your winters?  How much snow?  I think I am moving!!! ;)    If you find a good source of workers, send one here please!  I am doing most of this work now and I can't keep up with all of it.  We do hope to have a young couple or person come join us on this land at some point.  I know some young farmers can't afford land and we have the land but not all the time to do more work on it.  Seems like a good match but it will need to be a careful choice of person(s).

Hi Tiarella...
Thanks for the compliments  :)

temperature?   can be very very cold (last February) 15 consecutive days was -10C. summer are hot and dry cca 35-36C. rainy in spring and autumn. Average temperature in winter is about 7C and for a year is 15.1 C with 2750 sunny hours yearly.
Workers?  Find me one...only thing is that I take my goats & sheep and transfer to your place  ;) :) :) And now  beautiful photo

Offline Tiarella

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 81
  • Default personal text
    • Farm Blog
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2012, 03:14:24 AM »
Bodal wrote:
" temperature?   can be very very cold (last February) 15 consecutive days was -10C. summer are hot and dry cca 35-36C. rainy in spring and autumn. Average temperature in winter is about 7C and for a year is 15.1 C with 2750 sunny hours yearly.
Workers?  Find me one...only thing is that I take my goats & sheep and transfer to your place     And now  beautiful photo"

Okay.......you can bring your goats and sheep here and we'll be each others' workers!  My partner Joseph is good help in the barn sometimes and grabbing sheep when it's hoof trimming time.  I do the milking of the goats.  I'll leave the milking of sheep to you!  We'll have it all done!  Oh, and my dogs will keep your goats and sheep safe from the mountain lions and coyotes here.  there, all figured out!   ;D  Nice photo you posted!

bodul

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 11:53:41 AM »
   Alpkäserei

Beautiful nice   .. whatever...GREAT   :)