Author Topic: Anyone try "Professional Cheese Moulds" in the Netherlands? Shipping to US?  (Read 7372 times)

hoeklijn

Myrr, you could use a 2-2.5 kg Kadova plus, if needed, a baby Gouda of 500 gram. The 2.5 kg is available on some Dutch webshops for about 90 euro. I'm pretty sure they will ship to the US.

Lewench

Re: Anyone try "Professional Cheese Moulds" in the Netherlands? Shipping to US?
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 01:30:07 PM »
I ended up finding the manchego mould that you shoed in your original post at Bob White Systems. I have only used it once so far and the pattern came out beautiful with the exception of the cheese cloth sticking to the rind and destroying the surface. But I blame that on me being new and having no idea what I'm doing yet. The link is below and they are here in the US

http://bobwhitesystems.com/collections/cheesemaking/products/manchego-mould

Offline Al Lewis

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 179
    • Lou's Food & Drink
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2012, 02:34:47 AM »
I contacted thecheesemouldshop about the molds in question and was told they were not available in the US but that they could ship me one for 45 euros shipping plus the cost of the mold 35 euros.  I informed Luke about it at www.cheeseandyogurtmaking.com and he is actively seeking to purchase a pallet full for sale here.
Making the World a Safer Place, One Cheese at a Time! My Food Blog and Videos

xyztal

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2012, 03:45:56 AM »
I'd be interested in getting a manchego mold... Glengarry sells the kadova manchego mold but it's like $175CAD plus shipping....

linuxboy

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2012, 04:47:48 AM »
Send a note to Yoav (iratherfly). I'm not doing any more group buys due to time constraints, but he should be able to help you out.