Added modification to forum's software to enable clickable image, ie when you click on the image it boots a new browser to web location of your choice.
Example clickable image is CFO logo in my signature below.
To do this:
- Copy URL address from target image (ie with your mouse, highlight and Ctrl-C if using Microsoft's Internet Explorer).
- Paste the copied URL into your post (ie Ctrl-P if using Microsoft's Internet Explorer).
- Highlight the URL in your post.
- Click the new "Clickable Image" button above the post area to paste the Bulletin Board Code around your images address (looks like a picture with globe overlaid).
- After the "=" sign paste your target address that you want browser to open in.
Example code is: [url=http://url to site][img]url to image[/img][/url]