Author Topic: Hello from Croatia  (Read 1981 times)

bodul

Hello from Croatia
« on: December 03, 2012, 08:14:26 AM »
Hi all of you  :) :)
As my english is not well I think that this is the best way to introduce myself...

I've now spent a few days on the site and have been impressed by the volume and quality of information in this forum.  Thank you in advance to all of you who have made this such a great resource.  Best regards to all members

https://www.facebook.com/OPGNinkovic

bbracken677

Re: Hello from Croatia
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 03:09:01 PM »
Welcome to the Forum!  Lots of great information available here. If you have any questions, just ask!

bodul

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 04:19:08 PM »
Welcome to the Forum!  Lots of great information available here. If you have any questions, just ask!
Thanks
I will, don't worry  :)..as I am producer of cheese I am also ready to help with my knowledge....But in beginning don't expect too much  ;) ;)

Offline Tiarella

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 81
  • Default personal text
    • Farm Blog
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 04:58:21 PM »
Your English is great and I look forward to reading about your experience.  We all love photos too!!!  What cheeses are you making there?  Are there traditional cheeses that you can teach us about? 

bodul

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 08:14:15 PM »
Your English is great and I look forward to reading about your experience.  We all love photos too!!!  What cheeses are you making there?  Are there traditional cheeses that you can teach us about?

I already post ....  http://cheeseforum.org/forum/index.php/topic,10518.0.html

thanks for compliments about my english  :)
tomorrow you will get new recipes...about hard cheese of goat or sheeps milk. You can see also on link below what I am doing and where I live.

dtdunlap

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 08:57:09 AM »
Hello Bodul,

I live in the United States, in Northfield, Minnesota.  An area of the US, which has a similar climate to Croatias. 

First, I would like to say that I traveled through Croatia in my early twenties and found it a beautiful place.  Both the land and the people amazed me!!

I was also wondering if you had any knowledge on hard croatian cheeses, such as Paski Sir, and if you did, would you be willing to share any recipes?  I work on a dairy sheep farm and we are trying to find a new hard sheep cheese to make.

Hvala!!!

hoeklijn

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 07:36:42 AM »
Welcome from The Netherlands, from the neighbourhood of Gouda. I travelled in the 1980's from Dubrovnik to Trieste along the coast and also spend one summer holiday in the neighbourhood of Makarska. Lovely country!
Looking forward to read your recipes!