Author Topic: pictures attached now  (Read 1867 times)

curd nerd

pictures attached now
« on: January 23, 2013, 05:38:59 AM »
techo fault fixed

Offline Tiarella

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 81
  • Default personal text
    • Farm Blog
Re: pictures attached now
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 12:14:55 PM »
Nice lot of cheese there!   Is this another thread on the same topic as your other two threads?  Did you choose to not add this to those threads for a particular reason?  For me, it's easier to follow and keep it all straight if you add a post with photos to the thread you already have going instead of doing it on a new thread that doesn't have the background your original post started with.  hope this makes sense.   :)

curd nerd

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 10:18:42 PM »
thanks TIARELLA for your observation ,,,,,,,,yes normally i would follow the same thread but as mentioned twice we had

very challenging internet explorer type technical problems which are now fixed [ an axe through the computor works

wonders ], also had I have attached the photos to an old post very few people would have looked at it i'm sure

we purposely didn't submit a written description of photos to the post as we were'nt sure it would transmit at that point

DESCRIPTION ;;;;;;;; red waxed are herbs and spices ,smoked cheddar,,,,and gouda , some of which is up to 13 x months

old

the white wrapped is camembert,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the silver wrapped is stilton with a glad bake wrap first then the silver foil , so

that the silver is not touching the cheese as i am avoiding un-wanted acidity transfer

the S,S, bucket contains whey for dogs , breadmaking and garden

the 2 x rounds just above bucket are blue vein ,clothbound  with lard applied

rectangular plastic tub right in the bottom contains water,,,,,,,,,,,,this fridge operates at 7C  we have 2 x others at 4C and

10C,,,,,,,,,,our 10C fridge currently  houses a gorgonzola-esque washed rind , with port , sherry , muscat , vinegar and

olive oil

many regards ,brian

Offline Tiarella

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 81
  • Default personal text
    • Farm Blog
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 02:04:35 AM »
Oooh, sorry for your computer problems.  Any time you make a post, even on an old thread it does bring it up to people's attention that a new post has been made, even on threads from years ago so there's no worry there.  Nice bunch of cheese you have!!  Cheese on.

Offline Boofer

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 344
  • Contemplating cheese
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 03:31:30 PM »
thanks TIARELLA for your observation ,,,,,,,,yes normally i would follow the same thread but as mentioned twice we had

very challenging internet explorer type technical problems which are now fixed [ an axe through the computor works

wonders ], also had I have attached the photos to an old post very few people would have looked at it i'm sure

we purposely didn't submit a written description of photos to the post as we were'nt sure it would transmit at that point

DESCRIPTION ;;;;;;;; red waxed are herbs and spices ,smoked cheddar,,,,and gouda , some of which is up to 13 x months

old

the white wrapped is camembert,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the silver wrapped is stilton with a glad bake wrap first then the silver foil , so

that the silver is not touching the cheese as i am avoiding un-wanted acidity transfer

the S,S, bucket contains whey for dogs , breadmaking and garden

the 2 x rounds just above bucket are blue vein ,clothbound  with lard applied

rectangular plastic tub right in the bottom contains water,,,,,,,,,,,,this fridge operates at 7C  we have 2 x others at 4C and

10C,,,,,,,,,,our 10C fridge currently  houses a gorgonzola-esque washed rind , with port , sherry , muscat , vinegar and

olive oil

many regards ,brian
Wow, Brian, what a cheese conglomeration! :)

It would appear from your post quoted here that you still have some computer problems: double-line post, seemingly stuck punctuation keys, etc. :-\

-Boofer-
Let's ferment something!
Bread, beer, wine, cheese...it's all good.