Heh heh. Wow, tough crowd! I did not know that the forum rules here included "Curds or GTFO", lol. Alrght, as you demand, OP will deliver. Here you go.
Curds were firmer and less clumpy than anticipated
Whey was milky in appearance, less clear than usual.
Curds only sank down to half the mold height after not even being filled all the way, as opposed to the more typical third or so of mold height after topping up.
Yield was only 3 cheeses for a little more than 3.5 gallons of milk. Previously, I have gotten 4 or 5 of the same size cheeses from cow's milk for that size of bach.
One came out a little 'special'. These are all looking a little irregular now, my ripening box platforms are a little bowed upward. We'll see how they turn out.
Cheeses quickly slumped and spread out to a lower shape over the first day or so, did not stay tall and cylindrical.