Author Topic: small reblochon pressing?  (Read 1431 times)

mbox

small reblochon pressing?
« on: March 08, 2013, 03:17:59 PM »
As i am making now French Cheeses for 2 French Restaurants  :) i was asked to make smaller Reblochons( for better portioning) in the same size of Camembert ( 10cm /4inch) ...i am currently making them and about to rennet them....but i completely forgot that they should be pressed ...but i don't have anything for pressing and besides i use the camembert hoops to make them . So , my question how would be the outcome if i did not press it but just keep turning it and drain it ?
As always i thank you for your valuable Feedbacks,

mbox

mbox

Re: small reblochon pressing?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 04:56:39 PM »
As i am making now French Cheeses for 2 French Restaurants  :) i was asked to make smaller Reblochons( for better portioning) in the same size of Camembert ( 10cm /4inch) ...i am currently making them and about to rennet them....but i completely forgot that they should be pressed ...but i don't have anything for pressing and besides i use the camembert hoops to make them . So , my question how would be the outcome if i did not press it but just keep turning it and drain it ?
As always i thank you for your valuable Feedbacks,

mbox

i guess i found a solution to do the pressing - hope it works out as pictured in my head :-)