Author Topic: Hello from Poland  (Read 1429 times)

m4rek

Hello from Poland
« on: April 12, 2020, 06:56:41 PM »
Hi everyone, I'm Marek and i love to making cheese at home. I would like to exchange experience, achievements and recipes. I tried to put some pictures of my cheeses but i couldnt :(. Maybe i will try again. Sorry if my english isnt good but i think you can understand me ;D If you want - You can look at my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiKqT52j-NdQTnbIcCTIrgg
« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 07:57:54 PM by m4rek »

Offline Lancer99

• Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 44
  • Default personal text
Re: Hello from Poland
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 11:48:19 PM »
Hi Marek and welcome to the forum! I am of (mostly) Polish descent, but don't speak the language.  Love your YouTube videos, and some words (yogurtu, minutach) are easy to follow.

That's great how you removed the whey by using a strainer.  I never figured out a good way to do that (I've been using a cup, but then you always get some curds along with the whey), so that's a great tip.

-Lance

Offline mikekchar

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 118
  • Default personal text
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 06:09:16 AM »
Hi Marek.  I notice you have a crescenza video.  I already like you :-)  I'm looking forward to seeing more videos :-)  What is the most popular cheese in Poland?

m4rek

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 10:32:13 AM »
I think most of the custom Polish people like and eat gouda, edam, and some varietes of emmental cheese - commercial prod. of course. But more conscious people know that
there is a lot of cheeses in the world and it Poland itself. We have a lot of small artisan cheese companies and they make really good cheeses.

ps. there are english subtitles in my videos ;) exceps crescenza ( i dont add subs yet)

Offline mikekchar

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 118
  • Default personal text
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 11:18:32 AM »
Even without the subtitles, it's really easy to follow.  They are excellent videos!

m4rek

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 11:26:31 AM »
thank You so much ;)