Author Topic: Jongia Autumn cheese maker trip schedule  (Read 3710 times)

Jaap Jongia

Jongia Autumn cheese maker trip schedule
« on: May 18, 2013, 07:46:45 AM »
Our trips along farmhouse cheese makers have become a permanent feature of the cheese makers agenda. 100’s of cheesemakers have joined the trips over the last number of years and some have come a number of times, even on the same routes. So much to see, so much to learn. the dates are below, contact us if you are interested in more detailed information like routes and charges. Please note that the UK trips have no charge

UK Trips

Westmidlands: 10 September 2013
South of England: 11 September 2013

Trips to Germany:
Bavaria+Austria: 1-3 October 2013
Westphalia 13-15 October 2013
Berlin: 22+23 October 2013

Contact us for further details.

cheeseslovesu

Re: Jongia Autumn cheese maker trip schedule
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 11:43:26 AM »
Hi there,
I am travelling to the UK in November and I would like to know if there are any cheesie tours around that month. I live in Australia and I had an artisan cheese factory for 4 years, I have been teaching cheese making for the past 18 months.
I would be willing to travel to Europe as well.
Regards
Debra Allard
Cheeses Loves You

whitelake

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 05:30:20 PM »
Hi Debra. i'm a cheese maker in somerset Uk. Whitelake cheese. You are welcome to visit if in the area

cheeseslovesu

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 11:34:28 PM »
Hi Whitelake Cheese, that is an amazing invitation and I will grab a map, check out where you are and see how I can make it happen. I will be in touch in a few days... so excited! Debbie

whitelake

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 10:24:13 AM »
postcode is BA4 6SX .  thats alike a zip code. pu into google maps. there are alots of cheddar makers in this area and chedddar village is only 15 mile away

cheeseslovesu

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 10:36:19 AM »
I have just looked you up and I will be staying at Bath for the majority of my trip and it looks like you are not far. I am arriving in UK 5th Nov and leaving 24th Nov so I have plenty of time to visit. How can I contact you. My email address is drallard@bigpond.com and I have a facebook page so you can see what I have been up to in my teaching capacity. https://www.facebook.com/CheeseMakingClasses Debbie

sandrela

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 10:00:48 AM »
Regular tickets are for $35. Due to a scheduling brouhaha, I have an extra discounted ticket available for $20 if anyone is interested. Message me.