I bought a Stilton from the store, I had never eaten a real live Stilton before we liked the slight difference in the mold bight although we preferred the taste of our last make, I had no idea our cheese was so close to the taste of a store bought
I have been thinkin of trying a slurry and we kept some of the moldiest part of the S/B,
today we made another Stilton with a slurry.
the make is going well and is in the draining stage, I am going to press (in the cheese cloth) with 8 lbs of pressure over night.
in the morning I will mill and salt the curd, then into the mold for flippin.
Nothin like the smell of Stilton in the morning