Author Topic: Why am I having such a problem getting my cheddars to properly knit?!?!?!?!  (Read 6703 times)

linuxboy

Naw, that's sophisticated. You might be a redneck if you set up a ramp, put cheese molds on the end with a follower, followed by empty aluminum beer cans, and then drive your tractor on top to take care of two tasks with one go. Not that I've ever participated in anything like this for entertainment, of course.

lead_dog

So that's the Lab Jack, huh? Why isn't it painted white (like your professional outfit)?

-Boofer-

First time the dept of ag inspector saw it, he told me that couldn't be in the make room. I explained it was a cheese press and, for once, he was silenced.

Offline Boofer

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 344
  • Contemplating cheese

So that's the Lab Jack, huh? Why isn't it painted white (like your professional outfit)?

-Boofer-

First time the dept of ag inspector saw it, he told me that couldn't be in the make room. I explained it was a cheese press and, for once, he was silenced.
No doubt a first for him as well. ;)

Necessity truly is the mother of invention. Good job.

-Boofer-
Let's ferment something!
Bread, beer, wine, cheese...it's all good.

lead_dog

Thanks! Here's the finished product after many months of aging.

BobE102330

Very nice LD.  A cheese for your gorgeous cheese with an unconventional start.

smilingcalico

Lol, Holy Flipping What The What?!? ThaT Press Is Redneck Flipping Brilliant! I Am Beyond Stoked To See That Wizardry.

Keyser Soze

That is a beautiful cheese and a fine press.  I'm speechless too!!  How long do you leave it in that doorway ?  And how much does the building weigh ?  I gotta try this. ;-)