Author Topic: Shrink bags.  (Read 2330 times)

svetlen

Shrink bags.
« on: December 23, 2013, 08:11:04 PM »
Has anyone tried using shrink bags for cheese aging. Had the opportunity to acquire such packages, but they shrink machines. I plan to try to spend shrink in a saucepan with boiling water pre-seal wrapper. These packages have been specifically designed for packaging cheese with high and low charge exchange process. In such packaging, cheese is protected from damage and deterioration, and the layered structure of a batch, you can freely remove the resulting carbon dioxide and, thus, prevents evaporation of cheese.
Main properties:
-Multi-layer structure of the package does not contain chlorine compounds
-High efficiency - film package is excellent barrier against moisture loss, preventing its evaporation of cheese. This allows to achieve the minimal loss of weight and to avoid the formation of a crust.
-Long storage period packages allow you to control the process of storage, provides a good shrinkage and guarantee the durability of welds in the запаивании. Formed углекисый gas may be freely removed through the structure of the package.
-Shrink packs must be done in термоусадочном tank at a temperature of 90 to 93*within 2-5 seconds.
Pack dimensions (width x length, mm): 230*280, 280*325, 280*500, 280*525, 280*550.

The photo is not mine , but from the seller packages.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 08:17:20 PM by svetlen »

Spoons

Re: Shrink bags.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 02:53:06 AM »
Do you have a link for these bags?

svetlen

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 07:35:00 AM »

The first sold wholesale 1000 cheaper than the second sold by retail from 1 pieces. Outside Ukraine do not deliver the goods. I want to buy several pieces of the second seller to try. If I like it, then buy 1000 pieces on 20 years is enough :o.
http://www.exida.com.ua/katalog-tovarov/upakovochnye-materialy/upakovka-vakuumnaja-pakety_-podlozhki_-plenka/pakety-dlja-sozrevanija-i-upakovki-syra_1348757716/
http://zakvaskin.com.ua/products/paket-dlya-vyzrevaniya-syra

svetlen

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 08:29:45 PM »

Bought on a sample of 4 shrink bags for cheese ripening. The first experience of maturation in the package for Manchego weight 2100 gr. See what happens after a couple of months.