Author Topic: 2nd Caerphilly Chived (post delayed by feline interference)  (Read 1199 times)

John@PC

2nd Caerphilly Chived (post delayed by feline interference)
« on: January 15, 2014, 12:03:34 AM »
I was just finishing up a rather lengthy post (with recipe and pictures) of my last make and while proofreading it my sweet little cat jumped up on the desk, ran over to the keyboard and decided to delete my whole evenings efforts  :( :( :( :(.  Not the first time, so as hard as it was I have confined her in a modified recipe-box jail (picture below) for a life sentence (not that bad since cats have 9 lives, you know).  But she seems to be remorseful so I'll set her bail to the first cheese someone has to offer to get her released from the chains and shackles.  Otherwise poor Cotton will have to spend 1 of her 9 lives reading recipes for stuffed brussel sprouts, braised chitlins and who knows what else :(.

george

Re: 2nd Caerphilly Chived (post delayed by feline interference)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 11:06:34 AM »
*snort*

No dice. My girl would have gone in there on purpose. >:D

See for yourself. The first one is inside a drawer about 4 inches high.

Offline Tiarella

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 81
  • Default personal text
    • Farm Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 03:05:55 PM »
Love all the cat photos.  Mine like to suntan their tummies too!  I also like the one with the cat tired out from playing solitaire on the computer.  When I'm at my desktop computer I'll have to add a couple of photos to this thread.   ;D

Digitalsmgital

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 08:16:35 PM »
Was it a catastrophic loss? I'd wager you don't Cotton to that type behavior!

Never seen the "dog ate my homework ploy" done quite so cutely!