Author Topic: Hi Guys!  (Read 1133 times)

Offline DeejayDebi

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 106
    • Deejays Smoke Pit and DSP Forums
Hi Guys!
« on: September 19, 2013, 08:38:37 PM »
Just wanted to say hi and apologize  for the delay to the people that have been sending me questions about some of my cheeses.

Here is the reason:

I bought an RV last August and retired in September so this spring we hit the road! We have been driving across country since June 16th and do not always have internet in the forest or mountains (sometimes not even in town). We have also been very busy visiting places and people, some of whom we have never seen so it does get a bit hectic at times. We have logged 6,440 miles so far and finally made it to Oregon from CT. 

I will answer your questions as soon as I can get to them I promise. Please be patient (I know easier said than done).

In the meantime .... may you enjoy your travels into the wonderful world of cheesemaking and always have perfect curds!

Hugs
Debi

PS if you want to see where we've been, and what we have been doing, and why you should travel in the US and spend you money here rather than Europe go here:  http://deejaysworld.net/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1371348903   this is my photo journal.

shotski

Re: Hi Guys!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 12:08:56 AM »
Good for you Debi, I am sure it is a well dissevered trip.  Enjoy

MrsKK

Re: Hi Guys!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 02:55:33 PM »
Yay! for you!  So glad you are relaxing and enjoying life.  I've missed your posts, but I'm glad you've been gone for good reason.

Whoop it up!