Good evening HD in Korea, I'm not knowledgeable enough to comment on your choice of cultures, the key question I think is what cheeses do you want to make?
To try and understand this world I built an info webpage on them
. I bought large MM100 and am happy with it as a wide use Meso culture as I (try to) make mostly softer cheeses.
My 2 cents:
1) To optimize the cultures' strength, you'll want to ship in winter (preferably have someone hand carry over and put in plane's fridge) and store in freezer, so you should get everything you need.
2) If you click on Dairyconnection's Commercial link and fill in the form with your US SIN, they will email you a commercial account User ID, no cheaper but you'll be able to see a few more cultures.
3) Depending on the cheeses you want to make, you may need Lipase when not using goat's milk.
4) If you want to make white mold or blue mold or washed rind tyoe cheeses you'll need some of those molds/bacterias.
5) Don't forget rennet!
6) Yes it's psychological, but Annatto food colouring is nice to have for off white or yellower coloured cheeses.