Author Topic: Personalized Labels  (Read 1927 times)

Spoons

Personalized Labels
« on: December 25, 2013, 03:35:33 AM »
If there's something I'm pretty familiar with, its graphic design. I recently created a label template (personalized logo) for the cheeses I make. Since I've got some time off for the holidays and most of my family is down in Florida, I thought I could offer my services for personalized labels, for free of course  :D

If interested, send me a private message detailing what you had in mind as your own personal logo. Keep in mind that I'm no artist, I can't draw. lol. So nothing complicated, please. I'm doing this for personal use only, and not for commercial use.

Once completed, your personalized cheese label will not have the cheese name or date on it, so you can do it on your own every time you make a new cheese.

In the example below, I have my initials "EMG" as my signature.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 03:47:10 AM by Spoons »

Offline Schnecken Slayer

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 22
  • Making cheese since October 2012
Re: Personalized Labels
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 06:33:46 AM »
Thanks Spoons aka EMG, what a generous Christmas present for the forum members.
I personally do not make enough to warrant it but I am sure others will appreciate your help.

I sincerely hope you have a safe and merry christmas and a happy new year.
-Bill
One day I will add something here...

hoeklijn

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 12:23:58 PM »
...or you can take a look here and DIY :)

Digitalsmgital

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 04:43:34 PM »
Very nice of you to offer, Spoons! I can see that you do have an eye for design!

I have photoshop and am an amateur photographer, but graphic design is a fun diversion for me. I am working on a logo template in the event that if I get good enough in the cheese arena I could give away a wheel without fear of killing off the few friends I have.  ;D

Merry Christmas!