Finally coming back to update this with photos.
The make went well. I opted to make a large, 24-litre make of caerphilly, following Caldwell's recipe, with the intent of dividing it into 10, roughly half-pound cheeses, each to have a different flavour. I ensured that the various additives were laid out well ahead of the time required. Thank goodness for owning vast quantities of little tapas serving dishes! I didn't take photos of the blending and milling process, as we all had hands covered in cheese.
We opted, in the end, to put most of the cheeses into crottin moulds, as they're stackable and I could press them with one mould inside the next. There was a little transferrence of flavour from some cheeses to others through the whey, but I ensured that the most flavourful cheeses were at the bottom of the pile, with those with less strong flavours at the top. It took a great deal of careful attention to ensure that the leaning tower of cheese stayed something approaching vertical.
I had slightly more cheeses than I had crottin moulds so two of the cheeses were put into slightly larger moulds and then pressed with a jury-rigged press consisting of the handlebars of a mountain bike (never any shortage of bike parts in our house) strapped to a kitchen cupboard door and some gym weights. Seriously dodgy but there were no disasters. I didn't quite get the press I'd have liked out of this setup, but the cheeses mostly knit.
The cheeses are aging on a board at the moment. The flavours are much the same as I outlined above, only we did a sage cheese with sage leaves fried crisp in a little olive oil instead of the lemon geranium. Most of the cheeses are natural-rind and being brushed to rub down moulds, except for the kaffir lime leaf, which is being periodically washed in a home-made kaffir lime leaf/vodka liqueur, and the vodka martini, which is a plain caerphilly washed with a brine/vodka/vermouth cocktail.