Author Topic: USA - TheCheeseMaker Cheese Making Supply Store  (Read 6371 times)

Offline Cartierusm

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 21
USA - TheCheeseMaker Cheese Making Supply Store
« on: December 09, 2008, 10:48:57 PM »
I'm not affiliated with this guy at all I just love his customer service. I've ordered twice now from http://www.thecheesemaker.com/ and he's great. His cell phone is on his web page and always answers his phone and is more than helpful with people. Both of his orders were shipped out fast, which is good becasue I'm impatient. The second order was super quick. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Cheese Head

Re: USA - TheCheeseMaker Cheese Making Supply Store
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 06:40:14 PM »
Cartierusm, thanks for feedback on this US based webstore, good to know as I've only ordered from US based Dairy Connection who was also good. FYI to other readers, I've made a listing of Cheese Making Supply Stores here that I know listed by country.

Likesspace

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 02:54:08 AM »
Dairy Connection is definately my preferred supplier. The service is great, the quality unsurpassed and the prices are fair. I am yet to get an inferior product from these people.
As stated by the original poster, I am not affilated with this company, just a very satisfied customer.

Dave

andreark

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 06:27:50 PM »
I agree with Cartierusm,

Steve (not a friend or business contact) goes out of his way to get you what you want at a good price.  He will also make sure that you get what you need
by the time you need it.

andreark

Offline Tiarella

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 81
  • Default personal text
    • Farm Blog
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 08:16:12 PM »
and yet, if you want to have a truly terrific array of cultures, some not imported by anyone else, you have to check out www.artisangeek.com  He told me a couple of months ago that he was setting up a fulfillment center and that he'd have enough time to get the rest of his products listed.  He's got some really great cultures.  His stated goal is to offer supplies at less than others so it's always worthwhile to see what he has although it's quite dangerous.....there's so much I want to try!!!  Thistle rennet paste, FLAV54, etc.