Author Topic: Hello From Tennessee  (Read 663 times)

RouxBdoo

Hello From Tennessee
« on: January 25, 2014, 06:09:27 AM »
Just wanted to say hi.  I am excited to find this place to read, talk, and dream about CHEESE.  Like a lot of you I hope someday to begin making it.  I am an actor and play banjo in Pigeon Forge TN.  I look forward to learning more from all of you since I am new to the world of cheese.

Thanks!

RouxBDoo

Offline Tiarella

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 81
  • Default personal text
    • Farm Blog
Re: Hello From Tennessee
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 12:56:36 PM »
Welcome fellow banjo player!  Glad you're here.  Lots of very helpful people here and good amounts of humor to keep things extra interesting.   :)

John@PC

Re: Hello From Tennessee
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 12:57:09 AM »
Hello as well RBd!  I made the mistake of clicking on your blog link and will make this short because I have to use up my leftover hotdogs and make your "Pigs in a Sarape"  :).  I'll have to improvise because it's pretty cold outside so maybe do a weiner boil, pan-sear than tortillia wrap and sear again with a light coating of oil?  I have plenty of cheeses to select from so that won't be a problem.  Aside from playing banjo you apparently have a love for food and the cheese making will go hand-in-hand with that.  Good luck (and I'll post a pic of the "Weinerdillas" ^-^).