Well, cut into it. Not bad. The rind is, unfortunatley, contaminated with wild moulds (mostly blues and geo of some sort), which make the rind less desirable. Edible, but tasts of mould, but with a hint of mushroom. After trying it, I've removed the rind and had just the paste, which is cleaner tasting and nice. The cheese is really too young to really have much washed rind flavour, but the paste is nice and soft (not gooey or runny, but it is soft). Has a good mouth feel, and a clean flavour. There is flavour from the rind, mostly mushroomy. I think the general make procedure of this is good, now like with most cheeses, it's the aging that is the trick.