Author Topic: Compound Cheese Presses For Sale  (Read 36617 times)

John@PC

Re: Compound Cheese Presses For Sale
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2014, 11:27:35 PM »
I'm delighted Robert's press is getting, well, some "press".   The "SturdyPress" is a great design and Bob offers it at a very good price.  One of the nice features is his range of pressure using the two fulcrum points (i.e. a high and low setting).  If you're interested in a classic "dutch style press" design I would recommend it!   

Offline Al Lewis

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 179
    • Lou's Food & Drink
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2014, 04:47:25 AM »
Once again, for those that may not have been here to read it.  A true comparison..     http://cheeseforum.org/forum/index.php/topic,10906.0.html  Hope this helps you all in some small way.
Making the World a Safer Place, One Cheese at a Time! My Food Blog and Videos

John@PC

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2014, 10:49:56 PM »
Thanks Al, somehow I missed your comparison post.    Nice description of both.

UrbanMonique

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2014, 07:33:27 PM »
Well, I got my Bob Press and I couldn't be happier. Great design, to me, the most elegant and functional wood version I've seen yet. Will be putting it to first use in a bit. As visualized, it fits my glass drip pan perfectly. THANKS, Robert!

Urb

UrbanMonique

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2014, 04:53:28 PM »
Whoosh, has it been that long since I posted?
Well, here's a pic of the first cheese made with Bob's press, a cheddar that I couldn't be prouder of and the family loves. The press made all the difference in dang near every aspect I wasn't getting before.
THANK YOU, SIR, and all of you for your good natured help and encouragement - it's rare in a lot of forums, and it's amply evident here!

Eben