Author Topic: Recipe Exchange??  (Read 2174 times)

eVenom

Recipe Exchange??
« on: March 14, 2009, 05:30:22 PM »
OK! I have read about a recipe exchange section but I fail to find it!!

Has it been moved, removed or renamed??

Thanks

wharris

Re: Recipe Exchange??
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 07:37:16 PM »
eVenom,

I too am not sure what the "recipe exchange" area is.  There is a "recipe" section to John's Website here. And the forum here is a recipe exchange of sorts.  I have posted my recipe variations,  and most others have too.

I wonder if this is what eVenom refers to. If so, that link does not work for me, and i don't think i have ever used it.  (perhaps I am not part of the "in" crowd)

Tea

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 09:29:57 PM »
When John first started this forum there was one area where recipes were posted.  As time went on John decided to change the recipe section into "cheese types", so that it is easier to find a recipe for the cheese that you are looking for.

So if it is a feta recipe, just go to the Brined cheese section.  Or if a cheddar, then go to the hard pressed cheese section.  Some recipes are included as part of the thread, and others are just recorded recipes.
HTH

eVenom

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 01:57:07 AM »
OK! great I was wondering because you (Tea) mention that the recipe for goat milk Feta was in that Section

Thanks!

I am currently doing a Feta and I was looking truth all the recipes I could find to see if I could find/combined the ones I liked. I will make a tread about it soon.

Cheese Head

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 12:22:26 PM »
Thanks Wayne & Tea :).

eVenom, I made a post about that change in Jan 09 but not a normal post people would look in ;D.

It was one of the two major changes as this board has grown and evolved, I suspect there will be more, hopefully minor ones.

wharris

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 12:51:01 PM »
I have half a mind for removing a cheese from John for making me read a Beeman post.

;)

Tea

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 09:00:14 PM »
Oh no  :D  He did ruffle some feathers.

Offline Cartierusm

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 21
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 07:28:40 AM »
Hark did I hear 'Beeman', ahh fond memories. I always love helping people and then getting hit over the head with a blunt object.