Author Topic: Forum en Français !  (Read 218 times)

Offline Col68

• Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 19
Forum en Français !
« on: June 25, 2017, 07:14:47 AM »
Bonjour chères Fromagers Français et Francophones, je me présente, mon seul hobby est la fabrication de fromage à la maison, on apprend toujours de nouvelles astuces et techniques qui améliore notre savoir-faire, l'essentiel c'est le partage, si on partages nos aventures de fabrication, on pourrait mieux maîtrisé la prochaine...  ce forum d'entraide est dédiée à tout ceux qui aimeraient tout partagé sur la fabrication de fromagerie en Français, les présentations, infos, conseils sont les bienvenus, cordialement.
Let us take care of nature and nature will take care of us

Offline awakephd

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 188
  • compounding the benefits of a free press
Re: Forum en Français !
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 02:25:49 PM »
Col, if I understand correctly, you are starting a new forum in French? If so, what is the link to the forum?
-- Andy

Offline Col68

• Mature Cheese
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 11:27:52 AM »
Hi Awakephd, my goal is to speak in French to understand more easily, to have a page where the French or those who speak French this encounter, the bond is friendship respect, Thank you.

Online smcaro

• Medium Cheese
  • Cheeses: 8
  • Default personal text
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 03:32:33 PM »
Hi Col68,

I think it is great to " reopen" the French Forum. I myself could maybe give writing in French a try ( the auto correct function would kill me though) but I would certainly enjoy reading in French which I certainly can do.

Offline awakephd

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 188
  • compounding the benefits of a free press
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 07:19:22 PM »
The owner of the forum set up language boards within the forum, including one for French: http://cheeseforum.org/forum/index.php/board,161.0.html

But as you will see ... it has no posts! With your encouragement, we can start to correct that!
-- Andy

Offline Col68

• Mature Cheese
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 07:29:34 PM »
Hi Col68,

I think it is great to " reopen" the French Forum. I myself could maybe give writing in French a try ( the auto correct function would kill me though) but I would certainly enjoy reading in French which I certainly can do.

Hi Smcaro, I do not know if you are Japanese but I worked in a Japanese factory and there were Japanese friends who did not speak but understood the french :) thanks for the message.

Offline Col68

• Mature Cheese
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 07:32:44 PM »
The owner of the forum set up language boards within the forum, including one for French: http://cheeseforum.org/forum/index.php/board,161.0.html

But as you will see ... it has no posts! With your encouragement, we can start to correct that!

Hi Awakephd, thank you for the information and link, I will take a walk and greet our friend, 1 cheese for this beautiful sharing.