Author Topic: Forum en Français !  (Read 2989 times)

Col68

Forum en Français !
« on: June 25, 2017, 12:14:47 PM »
Bonjour chères Fromagers Français et Francophones, je me présente, mon seul hobby est la fabrication de fromage à la maison, on apprend toujours de nouvelles astuces et techniques qui améliore notre savoir-faire, l'essentiel c'est le partage, si on partages nos aventures de fabrication, on pourrait mieux maîtrisé la prochaine...  ce forum d'entraide est dédiée à tout ceux qui aimeraient tout partagé sur la fabrication de fromagerie en Français, les présentations, infos, conseils sont les bienvenus, cordialement.

Offline awakephd

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 240
  • compounding the benefits of a free press
Re: Forum en Français !
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 07:25:49 PM »
Col, if I understand correctly, you are starting a new forum in French? If so, what is the link to the forum?
-- Andy

Col68

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 04:27:52 PM »
Hi Awakephd, my goal is to speak in French to understand more easily, to have a page where the French or those who speak French this encounter, the bond is friendship respect, Thank you.

smcaro@gmail.com

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 08:32:33 PM »
Hi Col68,

I think it is great to " reopen" the French Forum. I myself could maybe give writing in French a try ( the auto correct function would kill me though) but I would certainly enjoy reading in French which I certainly can do.

Offline awakephd

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 240
  • compounding the benefits of a free press
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 12:19:22 AM »
The owner of the forum set up language boards within the forum, including one for French: http://cheeseforum.org/forum/index.php/board,161.0.html

But as you will see ... it has no posts! With your encouragement, we can start to correct that!
-- Andy

Col68

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 12:29:34 AM »
Hi Col68,

I think it is great to " reopen" the French Forum. I myself could maybe give writing in French a try ( the auto correct function would kill me though) but I would certainly enjoy reading in French which I certainly can do.

Hi Smcaro, I do not know if you are Japanese but I worked in a Japanese factory and there were Japanese friends who did not speak but understood the french :) thanks for the message.

Col68

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 12:32:44 AM »
The owner of the forum set up language boards within the forum, including one for French: http://cheeseforum.org/forum/index.php/board,161.0.html

But as you will see ... it has no posts! With your encouragement, we can start to correct that!

Hi Awakephd, thank you for the information and link, I will take a walk and greet our friend, 1 cheese for this beautiful sharing.