Molds & Hoops From US Based Ullmers Dairy Equipment

Started by DeejayDebi, March 27, 2009, 02:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeejayDebi

I'm not sure what sizes you use but I ordered a few of those stainless steel
moulds from Ullmers Dairy Equipment - really nice folks too!

These kadova molds are Unused $28.00 each. They originally want $40 but I told them that was to much I saw them online for $28 so he gave them to me for $28. They have all three pieces and are about 4 inches across. I ordered 4

These single hoops are 3.75" Diameter, 11.5" Tall - $20 each -  I only ordered 1 I'll cut it in half I think.

These 8" Diameter, 6" Tall are $20 each I only ordered 1

They will sell 1 or 100 they don't care and if you want they will sell a chunk of metal too. There are real cheese moulds so you don't have to do anything.

http://www.ullmers-dairyequipment.com/cheesemolds.htm

Thanks to whomever posted this some where last night. Great find!

BTW if you call tell them I sent you from a cheese forum I told them I'd let you kow how nice they were!

Worlock

DeejayDebi

Worlock

I'm establishing a poor military dude with family fund this week.....

Care to donate?

DeejayDebi

I'm just a poor civil servant who works for the Navy. What branch are you in hon?

Worlock

Air Force.  Stationed currently at Andrews AFB, MD.

DeejayDebi

Kewl! Navy here. 23 years active and reserve. Retired in 96 and went to work for ... the Navy in 84 -

My nephew just retired from the Air Force a few years ago. They were good to him. I always tell the kids to join the Air Force they treat they people better.

Worlock

Tons of Navy folks here on base.  We had a latina Navy girl as a neighbor.  The kind of neighbor where you invite each other over for supper.  She was super sweet.  Kinda weird being at a joint base where you've got all 4 services at it.  Hehehe sometimes I'm not sure if I have to salute or not! 

DeejayDebi

The way they keep changing uniforms I'm not even sure anymore what service I am looking at!