Tips for taking pictures of food or cheesemaking:
- Use a reaonable quality digital camera with zoom feature.
- You will probably need and use a flash if subject is indoors.
- Stand minimum 1 meter/3-4 feet away from subject and zoom in to i) avoid fisheye effect, ii) make it easier for the camera to focus, and iii) not have the flash wash out to white the subject.
- If your camera has a white balance adjustment, change it to the type of indoor lights you have to avoid yellow whites.
- If the scale/size of what you are photgraphing is not obvious, put something in picture for the future viewer to be able to determine size, ie pencil, watch etc.
Any changes or additional recommendations please PM or email the webmaster, John, thanks.