Author Topic: Caldwell Class - Sacramento  (Read 1187 times)

Offline scasnerkay

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 197
  • Default personal text
Caldwell Class - Sacramento
« on: March 30, 2015, 04:14:06 PM »
Posting this again in case it was missed by someone who would otherwise be interested in attending! I really hope to meet some forum members at this class - which looks to be very good.

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/1376970
Susan

Spoons

Re: Caldwell Class - Sacramento
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 10:18:32 PM »
Almost a good enough reason for me to visit California ;)

John@PC

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 02:22:47 AM »
If only SC was short for Sacramento I'd be there to see the Bill Gates of cheese making (or is that over the top ::)).

Offline awakephd

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 240
  • compounding the benefits of a free press
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 01:04:07 PM »
Well, depending on your "compureligion," you may have just insulted Gianaclis ... :)

How about the Linus Torvalds of cheese making? (Thus revealing my compureligion, for those who have an ear to hear ...)
-- Andy

John@PC

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 10:43:48 PM »
Andy, I'm 60+ yrs old and an old computer nerd and "compureligion" is a word I've never seen or could  find it on google ???.  I did find that Linus Torvalds was the father of Linux so I'm guessing this is an operating system preference thing :-\

Can we leave the nerd world and agree that Gianaclis Caldwell is "the Frédéric Chopin of Cheese"?  And for that matter Ricki Carrol is the "Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart of Mozzerella".  We could also get artsy and say Danbo is the "Picasso of Pressato" ::)

Offline awakephd

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 240
  • compounding the benefits of a free press
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 11:57:44 PM »
As far as I know, I am the first ever to use "compureligion," and you saw it born right here on this forum. :)

Yes, I admit to being (among my many other faults) a user of Linux ... but I also appreciate fine music and art. Chopin, Mozart, and Picasso it shall be.

Does this mean we can call you the "John" Sebastian Bach of cheese cave environmental controls? :)
-- Andy

John@PC

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 12:14:11 AM »
Does this mean we can call you the "John" Sebastian Bach of cheese cave environmental controls? :)
Thanks Andy.  I would insert a "blushing" emoticon here if there was one.  I guess a smiley face will have to do ;).