Author Topic: Advice on payment solution for booming cheese business  (Read 2342 times)

Nash89

Advice on payment solution for booming cheese business
« on: September 15, 2016, 12:03:59 PM »
Hello,
I operate a wholesale grocery that sells homemade cheese as well as branded cheese products. The business is booming and we are getting more and more credit card payments. I have some doubts to clarify. We are looking for a better secure and reliable payment solution. I heard called Electronic Cash Register Interface Systems (ECRi) has many benefits. I read in over here http://www.versapay.com/payment-solutions/merchant-services/ecri/ that it  is reliable and cost effective payment solution that gives an efficient experience. I am still unaware of this payment process. If there is anyone who uses ECRi systems , please share your opinion about it.

thank you in advance

Kaesfrau

Re: Advice on payment solution for booming cheese business
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 10:15:38 AM »
I have not used versa pay.  I use square, and it appears to be similar to what versa has on their website. 
I have been using  square since may at our farmers market.  The card reader plugs into my android phone (they have apple too) and tracks sales but item or customer.  It also allows me to track wholesale accounts to local restaurants.  The only fee here in the us is a percentage of Each sale, all in all it was a  less expensive  way to start accepting cards at the farmers market.  Their site is www.square.com. I hope this is helpful
Kaesfrau