aka_tico I agree with Tomer. I assume the low temperature is because you don't have aging cave or wine fridge?
If that is the case, perhaps you want to consider making it a tad less acidic (shorten the pre-rennet time and flocculation time by about 15%) and then age it for 5-10 days in room temperature inside an aging box -so it begins to develop yeasts and some native fungi as rind. Then move it to the fridge and take it out for an hour a day to air and increase temp temporarily. This way there will be overwhelming amount of the rind species and they will deter any foreign or pathogenic molds. After you get some cat's hair mould on it, begin brushing it back gently to build a strong dense mould. This will protect the cheese from contaminants as well as from becoming dry. The rind will contribute to the flavor development, aromatic properties and texture breakdown. It will look good too!
The blue dots you have there looks to me like cross contamination of yeast. Possibly from baker products nearby. It could also be Oidium yeast mold from nearby fruits/vegetables.
If the cheese is moist now, there may still be enough nutrients in it to support late mold so you can try to create it now. Wash it with light brine (4% salt) first, it will help the rind and hold back some of that yeast which is growing on it now.