Author Topic: Amazingly useful chart for starter cultures and adjuncts!  (Read 101 times)

Offline DoctorCheese

• Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 21
  • Hello, my name is Jobe
Amazingly useful chart for starter cultures and adjuncts!
« on: February 27, 2017, 08:17:58 PM »
linkI can't remember where I found this on here, but it is by far the most useful cheese culture chart I have come across. Want to know what culture goes in to which cheeses? Look no further. There are some missing details that I hope some of you people may be willing to help fill out more. I will make this google sheets document able to be commented on by anyone with the link.

I think it would be fantastic if this could become a project that lots of people contributed to because it is really nice for a beginner who is interested in what culture to purchase or who wants to look in to some cheeses they maybe haven't heard of. I for one will be utilizing this very regularly. Please feel free to add in new material (which will show up as a comment to be approved). I am very excited about this! If anyone knows who the original content producer is, let me know please so I can thank them.  ;D
I am a cheese loving college student headed towards a PhD in Psychology working with what I have to produce some yummy morsels. Advice is always welcome!

Offline DoctorCheese

• Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 21
  • Hello, my name is Jobe
Re: Amazingly useful chart for starter cultures and adjuncts!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 08:21:31 PM »
Additionally, if you are uncomfortable with messing with the document, but want to suggest something, feel free to private message me.
I am a cheese loving college student headed towards a PhD in Psychology working with what I have to produce some yummy morsels. Advice is always welcome!