Author Topic: Artisan geek  (Read 6277 times)

Offline Gregore

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 43
  • Default personal text
Artisan geek
« on: May 24, 2017, 03:44:12 AM »
Anyone know what is up with the artisan geek website . It has been down for months.

Is yoav not going to run it anymore?

AeonSam

Re: Artisan geek
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 10:28:21 AM »
I spoke to Yoav a couple of months ago and he said that he has too many irons in the fire and can't keep up with this part of his business. He now has a creamery called Perrystead where he sells sheepsmilk products that he's making. He mentioned that he's trying to arrange a deal with someone to come in and take over operations so I'm sure this is probably the transitional period. I don't know if that's private information or not.

Sam

Offline Gregore

• Old Cheese
  • Default personal text
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 04:06:34 AM »
He should have kept the website up and running , as now my apple device or google gives me warnings before letting me choose to enter the site or not.

He lost all the good ratings he acquired over the years . So now he looks like a spam site .

I hope he finds someone

Offline Stella

• Medium Cheese
  • Cheeses: 1
  • Default personal text
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 07:19:29 AM »
Thanks for the information! It's a shame as it was a good site with interesting inventory, I wanted to order somethings and the site is constantly down

AeonSam

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 03:13:14 PM »
Yeah, he's still my preferred supplier and I'm hoping he figures out something soon. You can always hit up artisangeek on facebook and I'm sure he will personally respond. He also has a Yoav Perry Facebook

Offline Gregore

• Old Cheese
  • Default personal text
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 04:54:13 AM »
I would happily send him a personal email as I still have it somewhere , but I assume the issue is he has no time to ship things out .

And he was my favorite supplier also . I rarely bought from any one else once I discovered him .

AeonSam

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 12:02:09 PM »
I apologize,

I meant that you could probably get an update on what's happening and a possible timeline. He doesn't answer Artisan geek emails but he does respond on social media like facebook or instagram.

Sam