Author Topic: Universal Curd Cutter project  (Read 1451 times)

John@PC

Universal Curd Cutter project
« on: June 24, 2017, 02:02:54 PM »
We've been working on some new curd cutter designs and have a special offer for forum members.  Details and contact info. is here.   Note: We are not "selling" these cutters or for that matter anything else on our Perfect-Cheese website so as not to run afoul of the forum's non-commercial policies  :).

Duntov

Re: Universal Curd Cutter project
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 02:09:01 PM »
Very cool.  Signed up!

Geodyne

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 08:44:12 PM »
Hi John,

Nice to see you're still around. This is exciting news, as I've long been searching for a good solution for 8" deep pans. Signed up.

dickdeuel

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 04:15:40 PM »
Sounds good!  All signed up.

John@PC

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 10:15:51 PM »
Thanks all.  Getting a good range of pan sizes and shapes which is what I was hoping for.  Dickdeuel:  I see you're new to the forum so welcome.  I also see you're in Greenville SC which is where two of our sons live.  There is also a small commercial cheese maker up there who sells at the Travelers Rest Farmers Market.  As far as I'm concerned you're in God's country there in the upstate (with a bunch of great restaurants and things to do).

gstone

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 10:38:21 PM »
Great offer! Thanks!

dickdeuel

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2017, 01:30:26 PM »
John - It is a great area to be near Greenville.  The cheesemaker you mention is Forx Farm that sells in Travelers Rest.  I've been to Forx Farm, near Clemson, a couple times and it's a impressive cheese operation for gouda an colby.  If you're ever in the area they also have a farmers market of their own on Saturdays.