Author Topic: Hi from Redlands, California  (Read 690 times)

e_squard

Hi from Redlands, California
« on: June 25, 2017, 02:41:39 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm a novice at home cheese maker on my free time and a city planner for my day job. I've made a variety of cheeses but have a lot to learn and there are so many more cheeses that I want to make. I'm lucky enough to find farmstead goat and cow's milk a couple counties over, but when I can't get my hands on the good stuff I just use grocery store milk. I'm joining The Forum in hopes of learning from the more experienced cheese makers here. My username is also my Instagram handle so you can find me on there, too.

Jay-1

Re: Hi from Redlands, California
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 04:02:17 AM »
 Welcome to forum. :)

Duntov

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 04:11:44 AM »
Welcome! 

Offline awakephd

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 240
  • compounding the benefits of a free press
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 07:30:00 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Lots of helpful folks and good advice on this forum, and always an encouraging word, whether for success or failures. Hint: we love pictures of the cheeses you make!
-- Andy

e_squard

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 09:06:38 PM »
Thanks everyone!  This forum has already proven to be a great resource.  I'm in the middle of a few cheeses right now - St. Maure, Gouda, farmhouse ched, and just put a raw milk taleggio into my cheese cave yesterday.... I'm in that impatient part where I just have to wait for everything!