Author Topic: Use a mini 48X50mm Thermostat XH-W1209  (Read 1336 times)

Col68

Use a mini 48X50mm Thermostat XH-W1209
« on: July 04, 2017, 11:35:08 PM »
Hello from France, I bought 3 mini cheap thermostat (7 € the 3) it named XH W1209, can control a temperature of -55 to 110 ℃, the controller is powered by 12V DC, the output relay can manage 10A 110V or 5A 220V (for Europe), my question, in your opinion, it is possible to install a socket for use for hot or cold, example must hold the cheese at 30 ℃ before brine, Aquarium, or need ventilation, to cool the milk after pasteurization or to dry cheese quickly with precise temperature and still full of ideas, at the beginning I wanted to connect one of its thermostat to the small 20-liter thermoelectric drinking fridge but not find Of diagram or clear explanation, then instead of letting his thermostats sleep in the closet, I prefer that they work, for the manufacture of cheese, prefining .... we can make a good incubator with its thermostats but I deduce a Apartment :-) p As easy with chickens, your suggestions, advice, advice and information are welcome, thank you in advance for your support.

Col68

Re: Use a mini 48X50mm Thermostat XH-W1209
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 03:24:32 PM »
Hello from France, the sun is shining and it's warm, I finally found a trick to use the W1209, I own a 102 liter fridge set at 54 F., when the temperature arrives to 54 F. the water in the fridge is Liquid and flows towards the evacuation, I think used the W1209 with a small fan 12V for dispersed or dried water on the wall, I set the temperature of w1209 to 58 F (temperature which activates the compressor of the refrigerator managed by an MH1210A ) The fan controlled by the w1209 starts at 58 F, I set the W1209 to stop the fan at 54 F. The fan placed in the top of the fridge slightly inclined towards the wall. I think its can walk to evacuate the water? Here I wanted to share my adventure, excused myself for the errors, I use a translator, good weekend

Offline awakephd

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 240
  • compounding the benefits of a free press
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 06:06:26 PM »
Col, sounds like you are making progress! I will be interested to hear how well the fan controls the humidity.
-- Andy

Col68

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 08:38:57 PM »
Col, sounds like you are making progress! I will be interested to hear how well the fan controls the humidity.

Awakephd sorry for the language mistakes, I mean, the back wall of my fridge keeps the water to drain through the hole that clears it in a plastic tray, I think used a fan to stir the air on the wall Wet, I will try and share my experience, thank you.

Col68

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 06:31:02 PM »
Hello from France, here is the result, you can better do it, I am amateur, you can cool everything that needs fan, very accurate setting 0.1 degree Celsius, STC, ITC or MH ... are 1 degree Celsius, This configuration is realized for ventilation or cold, it is possible for the heat or heat with lamp ...., I understood that one can use an SSR relay for increased output power, here is shared information, His walk perfectly, to you to use it as you need it, good continuation.