Author Topic: Calling all cheesemakers in Brisbane/Gold Coast (Australia) region!  (Read 4447 times)

StuartD

Hi folks. Just wondering if there are any amateur cheesemakers from the Brisbane/Gold Coast area (Australia) who would be interested in a get-together to meet other cheesemakers, talk techniques/recipes, and sample other people's cheese? Just trying to gauge interest at this stage. But if you are interested, can you either reply here with your email address or send me a message with it? So far I've got around 9 people interested from several Facebook groups.

Cheers!

Offline OzzieCheese

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 171
  • Sun-Grass-Cow-Milk-Cheese-Happiness
Re: Calling all cheesemakers in Brisbane/Gold Coast (Australia) region!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 09:42:29 PM »
HI Stuart,

Not sure if you received the other PM from the Cheese forum.  I'd love to get together with like minded 'Cheese Heads' .  Just let me know where and when and I'll be there.  There is always at least a Cheddar to share..  But if you are quick we can do a gooey 'Brandy' washed rind as well.

Kind Regards
Mal
Usually if one person asks a question then 10 are waiting for the answer - Please ask !

Offline Moonshadow

• New Cheese
  • Cheeses: 0
  • Default personal text
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 12:13:25 AM »
Hi Stuart,
I would love to get together with other Cheesemakers. I have tried to PM you but it isn't going through.
My email address is shakiralodge@yahoo.com.au

Thanks Louise

StuartD

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 10:36:23 PM »
Thanks Louise. Just replied to your PM -- have added you to the list. Will let you know the details!