Author Topic: Hello From North Carolina  (Read 3830 times)

CFF

Re: Hello From North Carolina
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2009, 02:48:09 AM »
Awwww Debi I'm sorry the class is full, would have been great to have met ya - there are several more fall classes so maybe one will fit your schedule soon

CFF

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2009, 02:50:17 AM »
Hello Wayne"

I see your also a wine maker - one of my next life goals is to start picking some new wine grape type vines that will do well in my area of North Carolina.
My newest book From vines to wines :) is giving me some eye openers about fine wines (that I needed badly)

Offline DeejayDebi

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 106
    • Deejays Smoke Pit and DSP Forums
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2009, 02:52:16 AM »
Well you just never know - maybe we will organize a gathering of the clan sometime. We have several gathings a year on my BBQ forum all over the country and it is just wonderful to meet the people you have been chatting with for so long. Might be difficult to organize a cheese making group at a camp ground but who knows?

goatherdess

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2009, 09:25:30 PM »
Hello Hayne,
The cheese course sounds like it will be fun. That's a long drive - will you be flying up to VT?

CFF

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2009, 12:41:57 AM »
The current plan is to fly - although I would enjoy the drive. I love to sight see on long drives  :)

Airline prices are currently pretty cheap and I also enjoy flying so I'll be flying for sure this time

siegfriedw

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2009, 08:06:43 PM »
Any reviews on the course experience?