Author Topic: 2009/10/13-14 USA, Buffalo New York, ADGA Cheese Making Competition  (Read 2759 times)

Offline Webmaster

• Administrator
  • Mature Cheese
  • Cheeses: 40
    • CheeseForum.org
Fellow Member Megan writes in:

Hi, I hope all is well. The ADGA(American Dairy Goat Assoc.) just put out it's cheese competition rules and entry form. It's a pro-am competition, but must be goat's milk only. I thought the good folks on this forum might like to enter.

Anyway,
TTFN!
Megan
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 04:43:11 PM by Webmaster »

Cheese Head

Re: 2009/10/13-14 USA, Buffalo New York, ADGA Cheese Making Competition
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 09:57:44 PM »
More info emailed in:

This is pasted from the American Dairy Goat Association website, where you can read the full entry requirements and all about the judges, & etc.

2009 Goat Milk Cheese Competition

The American Dairy Goat Association welcomes your participation in the 2009 Goat Cheese Competition to be held at its Annual Convention at Buffalo, New York, on Tuesday, October 13 and Wednesday, October 14, 2009. This competition will be open to all cheese makers, commercial and amateur. Awards will be given for the Best in Show in both the Commercial and Amateur Divisions. Ribbons will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners in each division.  Cheeses will be judged by Marc Druart, Burlington, VT, and Max McCalman, New York City, NY.

Commercial cheeses will be showcased at the Goat Products Reception to be held at 7 p.m., Thursday, October 15, 2009. Both Convention attendees and the Buffalo area public will attend this event.

siegfriedw

Re: 2009/10/13-14 USA, Buffalo New York, ADGA Cheese Making Competition
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 03:45:46 PM »
Anyone else on this board going to the ADGA convention? I am definitely attending (already had reservations made and time booked off work) but not sure if I will enter a cheese yet.

If you are attending PM me and maybe we can meet up.