Author Topic: Santa Rosa, CA supplies!  (Read 1202 times)

Offline BauerHaus

• Husband and Wife Cheese Team
  • Medium Cheese
  • Cheeses: 1
  • Apartment House Cheddar
Santa Rosa, CA supplies!
« on: August 27, 2009, 06:00:37 PM »
First experience with The Beverage People today  and I was very satisfied. Bit of drive from Alameda but well worth it. Havarti now on the clock for Friday! I spoke to Bob Peak and more then impressed plus he can pronounce the Latin names of the cultures.

The Beverage People
840 Piner RD #14
Santa Rosa CA 95403

As you can see on there web site they are Wine, Beer and Cheese.

http://www.thebeveragepeople.com/making-cheese.html

http://www.thebeveragepeople.com/cheese.htm

From there 2009 Newsletter
"Continuing Education: In our ongoing efforts to strengthen our cheesemaking expertise, Bob Peak had the opportunity to attend an excellent 2-day seminar at College of Marin taught by Dr. Rafael Jimenez-Flores from the Dairy Science department at Cal Poly"

Offline DeejayDebi

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 97
    • Deejays Smoke Pit and DSP Forums
Re: Santa Rosa, CA supplies!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 06:17:14 PM »
They are excelent people to deal with I used to buy alot of my brewing  and sausage stuff from them. They are very knowledgable about their products.

Offline Old Goat

• Medium Cheese
  • Cheeses: 1
  • Default personal text
Re: Santa Rosa, CA supplies!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 11:47:19 PM »
I forgot my wallet one day. I had shopped for a while and had carefully selected well over $50 worth of supplies. They gave it to me and told me to call them when I got home. (I did.) That is just one example of the outstanding service this place gives. It is all about the customer and their success.
“For centuries, people thought the moon was made of green cheese. Then the astronauts found that the moon is really a big hard rock. That's what happens to cheese when you leave it out.”