Author Topic: John (CH)  (Read 1092 times)

Cheese Head

John (CH)
« on: October 22, 2009, 11:18:44 AM »
I'll kick this new board off. For other members:
  • I work in the upstream Oil Industry as an Engineer which I suspect is not very interesting for most people :-\.
  • But my family & I have lived in Western Canada, Brunei, Syria, and currently Houston Texas in case anyone is visiting those countries. I have also worked in NW Siberia and NE China. For example I have a two page "Cheat Sheet" on Vancouver as many friends here in Houston visit there. I also know quite a bit about the neighboring coutries to where we have lived, ie NW USA, Malaysia, Lebanon & Jordan.
  • While I am an amateur IT person, I am reasonably proficient in websites and forums in case anyone else needs support.
  • I'm married with two teenage daughters soon (hopefully) going to college, first is interested in Nursing, second Physics, but don't ask me for help about this area ::). In fact if anyone is in the Nursing profession I'd love some advice!

John
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 11:29:37 AM by John (CH) »

Offline DeejayDebi

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 106
    • Deejays Smoke Pit and DSP Forums
Re: John (CH)
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 02:18:27 AM »
I helped a few friends get through nursing school it was really tough. Definately not the type of thing you can do and work full time. To many hours!

One thing that helps was that I typed all the medicines and doses into the computer and printed little mini notebook sheets they could carry in their pockets. Wish I still had them for you but that was about 10 years ago.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 03:22:49 AM by DeejayDebi »

kawatiri kaas

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 09:43:19 AM »
You really have been round! I left NZ for 3 days only, a couple of years back for my brothers wedding in Australia. It took us 12 years to take our children out of the South Island! Such home bodies are we. Who's the cutie in the pic and who made the cheese hat, lol?

Offline DeejayDebi

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 106
    • Deejays Smoke Pit and DSP Forums
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 03:23:36 AM »
A well versed and well traveled gentleman to be sure.