Author Topic: DeejayDebi  (Read 1165 times)

Offline DeejayDebi

• Old Cheese
  • Cheeses: 106
    • Deejays Smoke Pit and DSP Forums
DeejayDebi
« on: October 22, 2009, 06:52:21 PM »
I spent a total of 23 years in the Navy and Naval Reserve and worked as an electrician, electrical inspector, crane and elevator inspector and now I have an inside job which works out better for my back problems. I mostly keep blue prints and utilities maps up to date and spend all day playing with AutoCadd.

I play (not mastered) several musical instruments and  I have a website with free basic leasons for drums, guitar, banjo, sax, cornet or trumpet, flute and ukulele, there's also a lesson on building your own drums at DeejaysWorld.net

Food and drink are my favorite hobbies. I enjoy making jams and jellies, Canning and pickling, brewing beer, making sausage and lunch meats, breads and biscuits, smoking bacon and hams and all sorts of meats and of course making cheese. I also have a website on those to help people save money and eat better. DeejaysSmokePit.net

So if your looking for something along these lines let me know I have created tons of data and made them into eBooks to share with others.

zenith1

Re: DeejayDebi
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 10:31:21 PM »
The people on this site continue to amaze me with their talents.Congtat's Debi on having several successful careers.

Offline DeejayDebi

• Old Cheese
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 11:57:01 PM »
Thank you Z. I can't wait until I retire so I can start another one.  ;)

mentaljen

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 11:16:32 PM »
are you a DJ? what music do you play?

is it cheese?

Offline DeejayDebi

• Old Cheese
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 02:09:29 AM »
No I'm not a DJ but my son is. I play guitar, banjo, drums, a little clarinet, cornet, accordian, keyboards, ukulele, sax, djembe and harmonica. Mostly soft rock, pop, country, southern rock and bluegrass.

kawatiri kaas

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 09:37:34 AM »
You must be incredible busy, and productive! Nice that you take the time to share with others too. I only play a couple of instruments. My Dad is a great musician and loves bluegrass, but I could never keep up, he plays by ear and I can't. May your nimble fingers long be tickling the keys (of all the different sorts).

Offline DeejayDebi

• Old Cheese
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 03:26:58 AM »
Brett I would get along great with you dad I play by ear also. I am blind as a bat and dyslexic so trying to read music is challeging to say the least. That is also why all my websites and forum are in large print - so I can read them!  ;D