Time to present my crottins.
I made six of them on 26th November from a batch of 3 l pasteurized creamline milk. Standard lactic setting with 50 ml kefir as starter and a quarter dose of liquid calf rennet for 48 hours. I ladled the curds into 3 high crottin moulds and drained for 24 hours. After unmoulding I cut the fresh cheeses in half to get a proper crottin shape. Dry salted with sea salt to 2.5% and dried for another day in the kitchen.
I left them for 4 days on an open tray in the basement at ~13 degrees to establish a geo coating, then they went into the cheese fridge at 9 degrees, covered with occasional flipping. The typical mix of wild PR and PC began to grow about a week later.
I cut the first crottin after 4 weks and the next one after 6 weeks, but there wasn't too much aroma apart from the salt. This morning I cut the third cheese, and now were talking! The effects of maturation now clearly show in the taste, It' already quite strong, but I'll leave the remaining crottins to ripen a few weeks longer.