Author Topic: Hi ! Everybody...  (Read 2763 times)

Manu

Hi ! Everybody...
« on: July 07, 2008, 01:24:53 PM »
My name is Manu. I'm from France and very happy to join your forum. I'm very curious about cheese all over the world. Maybe I'll can learn here a lot of things and hope I'll can help you, if you want, with my knowledge' cheese...
As you can guess, my english language is poor. Nervemind... Cheese is the best... :D

Cheese Head

Re: Hi ! Everybody...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 01:58:59 PM »
Bienvenue À Bord Manu

Welcome to these forums and looking forward to helping you and your advice to us on cheese. What is your background, interested in cheese or you make own cheese or you are involved in the industry?

Also, I've posted a FAQ here on how to change this Forum's Shell language in your profile from default English to other languages such as French if you want. But, all of the posts so far are in English, sorry. If other French speakers join then I am happy to set up a French Language Board.

Again, welcome, John.

Cheese Head

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 02:14:16 PM »
Also, I noticed on your signature that the little round globe is showing which means that in your profile you've added a website. So I clicked and went to http://tout1fromage.canalblog.com/ which is a Blog website called in English, "All A Cheese"? Sorry for the poor translation.

Lots of nice pictures and info and obviously very good Blog, but sadly my French is very poor as I haven't used it since highschool courses in Canada. Is this your Blog?

DaggerDoggie

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 07:33:25 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Manu.  Looking forward to learning what you know about cheese.  Don't worry about your English, I speak no French.

Tea

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 08:51:02 PM »
Good morning Manu.  Great to see another cheese lover here.

Manu

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 11:52:49 AM »
Thanks to you. That's right Tout Un Fromage is my blog since one year and for a very long time, I hope... " En faire tout un fromage", is a french expression that mean something like : to take something for very important but in fact it is not really important... I think cheese is the most important thing of the unimportant things...

reg

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 01:19:49 PM »
hi Manu, great to have someone from France join us here. looking forward to hearing about the cheeses that you are making

reg